My Blog/Diary

I haven't blogged in a long while due to life getting in the way but enough about that.
Today I'm going to talk about my everyday struggles.
You may follow or not it's completely up to you.
I haven't work in the last few years due to health reasons and also my husband got really sick so I had to take care of him and this has been going on for the last 4 years.
I'm not here for sympathy but to tell my story.
I'm a really shy person and I tried to get on Social Media like Periscope and Busker so I can overcome this phobia, but my Anxiety sets in and then I start panicking. I've heard and read that some people can overcome this but for the life of me I can't. I've tried since I was young. I've since deleted Busker but still have Periscope and I've been really into SnapChat but not so much talking like, others are doing. I hope you all can follow
and if you like, give me some feedback if you deal with these struggles as well or any other struggles you have.
Please bear with me, as this is all new what I'm doing and talking about.
I haven't blogged in a long while due to life getting in the way but enough about that.
Today I'm going to talk about my everyday struggles.
A lot of people that know me thinks I'm this strong person but in reality, I'm not, I just don't let others see my pain so this is why I'm going to start a Blog/Diary to open up more about me and what go's on in my life.
You may follow or not it's completely up to you.
I haven't work in the last few years due to health reasons and also my husband got really sick so I had to take care of him and this has been going on for the last 4 years.
I'm not here for sympathy but to tell my story.
I'm a really shy person and I tried to get on Social Media like Periscope and Busker so I can overcome this phobia, but my Anxiety sets in and then I start panicking. I've heard and read that some people can overcome this but for the life of me I can't. I've tried since I was young. I've since deleted Busker but still have Periscope and I've been really into SnapChat but not so much talking like, others are doing. I hope you all can follow
and if you like, give me some feedback if you deal with these struggles as well or any other struggles you have.
Please bear with me, as this is all new what I'm doing and talking about.

Comments
Post a Comment