Happy 2017 to all, Sorry I haven't been around, just been dealing with real world stuff plus not must to say. Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Years. Ours was ok, money was tight so no big Chrismas or anything and for New Years we all stayed in Not sure what to say but am very upset what my daughter has pulled back in Oct 2016. She went to the Stated with her boyfriend and was suppose to come back around my birthday which is Nov 6, but instead she decided to say and got married and didn't tell us until a month later, Husband and I were not too happy, she is 21 but still she could of skyped us and let us be there to watch. I don't even know who she is anymore, we never brought her up like this. I don't know why she is being like this and now she's over there and hardly speaks to us, she only does when it's convenient to her. And she said they took lots of pic's and we've asked her to send us some and a wedding video they made, she keeps s...
Comments
Post a Comment